The Embassy of Monaco for the United Kingdom incorporates three organisations central to the core of Monaco’s vitality, giving the Principality comprehensive representation throughout the UK :
As a continuously innovative, culturally rich and developing country, Monaco wishes to engage with international community more freely and showcase its great heritage, diversity and wide-ranging expertise to the world.
Through communicating and acting abroad, Monaco can present all its facets, expanding relationships and quantifying its future in the process.
The Embassy’s missions
- To build a bridge and create effective communication between the UK and Monaco for visitors, workers and investors – giving access to relevant information and to useful procedures
- To tighten diplomatic relations between the UK and Monaco and to strengthen judicial co-operation with the UK’s Foreign Office and Home Office
- To develop artistic and cultural partnerships between Monaco and the UK
- To support the missions of H.S.H. Prince Albert II in matters of Environment through the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation (UK), www.fpa2.mc
- To promote joint activities between the different UK and Monaco charitable associations
- To promote all the other aspects of Monaco and to help the British public get a truer perception of the Principality
- To ably assist individuals and families interested in relocating to Monaco